Learn about the best words to describe the ENFJ personality type
Reading time: 5 minutes
How do other people see and describe ENFJs?
The wordcloud below shows the top 100 words used to describe ENFJs. Bigger words describe the more prominent aspects of ENFJs.
ENFJs’ blend of interpersonal warmth and careful consideration of others lead others to see them as considerate, dependable, diplomatic, tactful and respectful.
ENFJs are also highly open to new experiences and intellectually curious, and may be described as sophisticated, idealistic, foresighted, articulate, and perceptive.
These words describe ENFJs as a group, but no single person exactly fits this description. You can see your personality’s own unique set of words with TraitLab’s free Personality Wordcloud tool.
Get started for free
Compassionate or cynical? Combative or cooperative? Sentimental or insensitive? Discover 100+ words that describe your unique personality.
20 adjectives for describing the ENFJ personality type
Below are the definitions (credit: wiktionary.org) of 20 adjectives that are usually good descriptions of the ENFJ personality type.
- cooperative: Ready to work with another person or in a team; ready to cooperate
- dependable: Able, or easily able to be depended on
- reasonable: Just; fair; agreeable to reason
- respectful: Marked or characterized by respect
- polite: Well-mannered, civilized
- helpful: Furnishing help; giving aid; useful
- responsible: Having good judgment in decision-making; able to be trusted; reliable; trustworthy
- compassionate: Having, feeling or showing compassion to or toward someone
- diplomatic: Respectful of privacy or secrecy; exercising caution in order to avoid causing embarrassment; quiet; diplomatic
- vibrant: Pulsing with energy or activity
- jovial: Cheerful and good-humoured; jolly, merry
- considerate: Consciously thoughtful and observant (often of other people and their needs and comfort)
- flexible: Willing or prone to give way to the influence of others; not invincibly rigid or obstinate
- cheerful: Noticeably happy and optimistic
- charitable: Kind, generous
- genial: Friendly and cheerful
- tolerant: Tending to permit, allow, understand, or accept something
- down-to-earth: Practical; realistic; pragmatic
- generous: Noble in behaviour or actions; principled, not petty; kind, magnanimous
- peaceful: Inclined to peace, calm; Not disturbed by strife or turmoil
Related ENFJ Articles